Do you want to know which guest artists are coming to visit us soon? Check all info down below!
You can click on their name to check out their work or make an appointment
- Maryna // 3 – 29 october //
She likes making tatts based on cartoons or movies so she always works on such projects with a big pleasure.
- Diana Severinenko // 26 – 30 September // FULLY BOOKED
Her favorite things to tattoo are floral motifs, Japanese masks, snakes and dragons
- Hottlieb tattoo // 26 – 30 September //
She loves nature and tries to combine this in her tattoo designs
- Sara Aller // 3 – 7 october //
She makes beautiful mystical designs.
- Gonzalo // 3 – 7 october //
He takes inspiration from underground culture, classic art and the pop imagery of the 90’s generation.
- ICE // 10 – 14 october //
She likes minimal and simple tattoos with a big meaning.
- Anna Zelenska // 10 october – 23 december //
She loves to make small color realistic tattoos in different themes. Her favorites are Harry Potter,
Anime, TV films and artworks.
- Lui Lopez // 12 – 13 october //
Lui has always been very inspired by graffiti and street art!
- Laura Pala // 17 – 21 october // FULLY BOOKED
Her main inspiration is nature and old botanical illustrations, but often many of her flowers are made up.
- Didiusz // 17 – 21 october // FULLY BOOKED
In his work you can see various inspirations from the 30s cartoons, asian culture and illustration, but he feels mostly super comfortable in creating his own compositions with imaginary characters.
- Ania Shevchun // 24 – 28 october // FULLY BOOKED
Her favorite things to tattoo are botanical motives and thin, delicate tattoos
- Taras Prystypa // 24 – 28 october // FULLY BOOKED
He loves different tattoo styles and he’s trying not to attach to one, but instead – combine and experiment with them.
- Keroh Zen // 31 october – 4 november //
His style is mainly focussed on Neotraditional Blackwork.
- Yana // 24 – 28 october //
She has been tattooing for 6 years and loves to do floral free hand tattoo’s. So everything will be designed on the spot to fit your body perfectly.
- Melty // 7 – 10 november //
Melty is a witchy cat mom, she’s in love with vintage and dreamy aesthetics
- Sarah Black // 8 – 11 november //
She likes to tattoo things related to Japan, Anime and games. She also likes to experiment with fineline and dark contrasts.
- Maeva Flora // 14 – 18 november //
She does blackwork tattoos, mostly in fine-line with a dark/occult theme. She finds inspiration in different styles, such as engraved art, vanity art, biblical art and nature.
- Katya Geta // 15 – 18 november //
She’s specialized in botanical, ornamental, animation and sketch style.
- Selina Salem // 21 – 25 november //
Nerdy and unconventional ideas are the best. So if you want a ryuk or a pet snake that you’ve pictured as a astronaut? Selina got you!
- Karina // 21 – 25 november //
Karina likes to tattoo oriental motifs and ornaments. She prefers to make large designs, but she is also open to small designs